Suppressors/Silencers can only be sold and shipped to an SOT dealer. Not all FFL’s are SOT dealers. Wolfe Arms is an SOT dealer.
- Choose & purchase a Suppressor (Silencer) from our website.
- Manufacturer submits the ATF form to transfer the Suppressor to us (allow approx. 5 days)
- Once ATF approves, the manufacturer ships to us.
- Suppressor is received by us.
- If you are picking up at our Wolfe Arms Anthem AZ location
- $125 per NFA/SOT item. Fingerprinting and photos not included.
- Customer needs to provide:
- Passport size photo's (available from stores like PostNet, UPS Store, CVS, Walgreens). Needs to be in JPG, PNG format on a thumb drive.
- Fingerprints-- eform4 process electronic: EFT format. Available from Printscan. Need to bring a thumb drive with EFT fingerprint images to us. Alternatively fingerprint card (FD-258) can be submitted, but it will delay the ATF process time.
- Customer pays Tax Stamp-$200 payable to ATF via credit card at time eForm is completed at our location.
- It can take several months for ATF to approve your Form 4. During that time, we'll hold your Suppressor item until ATF has approved. We do not charge storage fees during this time.
- Once ATF has approved, we will contact you to complete the transfer.
- If we are shipping to another SOT dealer-It is the customer’s responsibility to contact the other SOT to ensure they agree to accept the transfer prior to purchasing the Suppressor.
a) SOT dealer provides a copy of their SOT and FFL licenses to us.
b) We submit the ATF form to transfer the Suppressor to the other SOT (allow approx. 5 days)
c) Once ATF approves, we ship your Suppressor to the other SOT. Customer pays shipping cost to the other SOT.
d) The SOT you’re pick up from will contact you to complete the ATF transfer process. They will provide information about their fees and the process.
All Suppressors Sales are FINAL--NO Returns/Exchanges or Refunds. Defective products covered by a manufacturers warranty, please contact the manufacturer for warranty assistance.